Big3Media Scholarship Application
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INFORMATION FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2018-2019
- All Applicants will present evidence they are enrolled currently in a full-time or substantial part-time basis (minimum nine credit hours) Post-Secondary Business, Marketing or General Program; or currently, a high-school senior who has applied and been accepted at a Business, Marketing or General post-secondary program on a full-time or substantial part-time basis;
- The applicant will submit two letters of recommendation. One will be from a faculty member familiar with their work which must be signed and on letterhead to be accepted
- Minimum cumulative Grade Point average – 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
Additional materials will be required for your application to be acknowledged.
- An answer of at least 500 words to the following essay question: Explain your purpose for applying and why you feel you should receive the scholarship. Include the kind of profession you plan to pursue and your future goals.
To complete your online scholarship application, please upload the following items:
- Copy or image of your current high school or current college transcript. Report cards are not acceptable however unofficial transcript copies are. Your transcript must include grades for your senior year and a letter of acceptance from the Post-secondary program you will attend if your a graduating high school senior
- One recommendation letter signed and on letterhead from a faculty member familiar with your work.
Deadline is December 31st, 2018.
Applications and all the supporting documentation are to be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. on the day of the deadline. Applications that are submitted late or submitted incomplete will not be considered.
The following year applications will begin to be accepted starting January 1st, 2019
Scholarship Prize is for $500.
One winner will be selected on March 1st 2019, and the scholarship funds will be sent to the recipient.